- What I like about couponmom.com:
- There's a whole document that tells you how to get the most out of her site. All you have to do is register to access it.
- All the grocery deals are listed by state and store. there's quite and extensive list.
- There's a coupon database, where you can find coupons that are valid for your state/region.
- You can search for a particular coupon.
- There are sections for Restaurant coupons, Amazon coupons, a forum, and so much more.
- It's been on Oprah...so it has a reputable following and isn't just a willy-nilly coupon site that may or may not have valid coupons. It's the real deal!
- What don't I don't like about couponmom.com
- That I didn't think of it first!
Retail Me Not
- What I like about Retailmenot.com:
- Every type of retail coupon you can imagine can be found here. Best Buy, Kohls, Macy's, JC Penneys, Hallmark...I could go on and on, but you get the idea.
- They have some keywords categories, like shoes, electronics, tools, kids, etc., that will help you find coupons for the area you are shopping.
- You can rank the coupons and report on whether they worked for you. They list the success rate based on those that report back.
- There are gadgets and forums you can use to help you find and track the deals...a shop-a-holic's dream!
- They report on consumer shopping trends (which is how I found this site. I was doing research for my job, and came across some of their reports).
- Not all the coupons are valid. Some are only for certain regions, some are expired, or some are just not honored by the stores.
What I don't like about Retailmenot.com: