I first had this at a company work party. I've switch it up over the years, added ingredients, swapped ingredients, and here you have it.
Fruity Spinach Salad
- 1 bag of spinach
- 1 small can of mandarin oranges
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- sliced red onions (to taste)
- 2 - 3 Tbsp. Feta cheese
- salmon (optional)
- Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette
- Cook salmon.
- Put spinach in a bowl.
- Chop strawberries and add to bowl.
- Drain oranges and add to bowl.
- Slice onions and add to bowl.
- Sprinkle salad with Feta.
Now for the Recipe Swap Party.
Here are the rules:
- Add the permalink to the specific blog post with a salad recipe, not your general blog address.
- Link back to the party from your post so that your readers can join in the fun!
The theme for next week is 5 ingredients or less!