I had this awhile back at a "potluck" brunch with my girlfriends. It is delicious!
PREP TIME 20 Min
READY IN 20 Min
SERVINGS 6 Servings
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 medium unpeeled red apple, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine mayonnaise, lime juice and curry powder; add to chicken mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I like to serve my Curry Chicken Salad Sandwiches on a Croissant with a slice of Cheddar Cheese and a leaf of green or red leaf lettuce. I also usually add more curry powder than the recipe requires.