Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 25 -30 cookies depending on size of cookie
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 bag of chocolate chips (the smaller sized bag)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter, sugars and peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 min.; remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely.
Now for the Recipe Swap Party.
Here are the rules:
- Add the permalink to the specific blog post with a sugary treat recipe, not your general blog address.
- Link back to the party from your post so that your readers can join in the fun!
The theme for next week is Afternoon Snacks!