I'm getting Recipe Swappin' Saturday up a little late today. We decided to go to IHOP for breakfast and then we ran some errands. We didn't get home until late this afternoon.
The theme for this week was afternoon snacks. Link up your favorite afternoon snack recipe.
I made a Peanut Butter & Apple Butterfly for baby boy today.
To make this you need:
- 1 apple
- 1 -2 TBSP of peanut butter
- 1 baby carrot
- 2 small slivers of celery
- Slice the apple, and lay the slices in the shape of a butterfly wings.
- Put peanut butter down the middle of the apples.
- Top peanut butter with a baby carrot.
- Stick the celery slivers in the top to make the antenna's.
Now for the Recipe Swap Party.
Here are the rules:
- Add the permalink to the specific blog post with a afternoon snack recipe, not your general blog address.
- Link back to the party from your post so that your readers can join in the fun!
The theme for next week is a free for all! Plan to link up to any recipe you want!