The theme for this week is 5 ingredients or less. I haven't made the recipe I'm about to share in a while, so there aren't any pictures. Sorry. To keep this recipe under 5 ingredients, I'm not counting household staples like cooking spray, ground pepper, and olive oil.
Rosemary-Garlic Pork Tenderloins
Prep: 2 hrs. 15 min.
Cook: 40 min.
# Servings: 8
- 1/4 cup minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2- one pound pork tenderloins
- cooking spray
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a bowl to make a paste.
- Make several 1-inch slits in the pork and stuff with 1 tsp. of the rosemary paste. Spread the remaining paste on the top ans sides of the pork.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Start grill, and place pork on the grill rack (coated with cooking spray).
- Grill for about 23 minutes (or until a thermometer reaches 155 degrees). Turn pork once half way through the cooking.
- Remove pork from grill, cover and let stand for 15 minutes. While the pork is standing, the internal temperature should go up to about 160 degrees.
Here are the rules:
- Add the permalink to the specific blog post with a salad recipe, not your general blog address.
- Link back to the party from your post so that your readers can join in the fun!
The theme for next week is Sugary Treats!