Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chit Chat: Best Blog Award?

I got another blog award a few weeks ago.

Both the The Suburban Jungle and Rocky Mountain Memoirs bestowed upon me the "Best Blog Award!" I am shocked! Best blog? Me? Wow! Someone pinch me—I can hardly believe it! Oh, and make sure you visit both The Suburban Jungle and Rocky Mountain Memoirs. I love visiting these blogs. Angela, at The Suburban Jungle is always posting some great tips and is very open about all she has learned about blogging. And Rocky Mountain Memoirs is a wonderful writer...check her out!



The Best Blog Award rules are:
1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Every blog I follow deserves this award. It was really hard who to pass this along to. That said, I'm giving this award to:

A Mom After God's Own Heart
My Net Finds
Stay in the Car Mom
Mamma Talk
Keeping up with the Bowens
Lunchbox Limbo
A Nut in a Nutshell

The imPERFECT HOUSEWIFE

Kara's Kitchen Creations
Savvy Moxie
Smart Cents Mom

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award. I really stink at passing them along, but I will do my best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award and from browsing through your blog which i completely enjoyed, you more than deserve these awards!

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much!! I am so glad you enjoy my blog and my (freaky, lately) lunches!
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your support in the Scary Mommy contest! I really appreciate it. I also appreciate your honoring me with an award! You made my day, little lady! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations and thank you so much for the award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!!!! Congrats to you for receiving it also!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award.
    Stopping in from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness! What a wonderful surprise! I was really shocked when I read that you gave me a blog award. It was so unexpected, but really appreciated. You are so kind!!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

    And CONGRATULATIONS on your blog awards! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it. I just put up my post about the award . http://smartcentsmom.blogspot.com/2009/10/wow-best-blog-award.html

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete