Thursday, July 8, 2010

My poor neglected blog

It's been a while since I've posted...way to long. The project that I was working on at work back in November and December (the one that was supposed to be finished in December), well, I'm still working on it. Sigh. My vendor severely under bid the project and has lost a lot of money on it.

My family life has been just as busy. In late-January, we found out we were pregnant with Baby #2, another boy. We're due in mid-September. We are very excited, and can't wait for the arrival.

In late-March, we moved closer to where my husband works and goes to school. I really can't say that I recommend a move in the middle of your first trimester; especially if you have a very active toddler to keep up with! It seems that we spent all of February and March getting ready for the move, and then all of April and May getting our old house ready to rent.

I now commute 1 hour and 10 minutes to work, which stinks, but I don't have much longer to commute. July 30th is my last day, and I will be a SAHM. I am very excited to be home with my babies. I'm already checking out FREE things to do in the area.

Hopefully, I will have more time to give attention to this blog after I am home. In August, I plan to get the nursery ready, get the 'big boy room" ready for Baby Boy's (who's changed from being a sweet cuddly baby into a Wild Thing), and stockpile my freezer with some meals for after Baby #2 arrives.

Do you have some favorite freezer recipes to share? Leave a comment and post a link if you do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm new to your journal but will be back to visit. Congrats on the baby..soon to be here. Kids are precious, whether the first or sixth.
    You've definitely got your hands full but appear to be up to the challenge. Kudos! Have an awesome day. Please stop by my journal when you have the time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete