- Blog Awards
- Inexpensive, Homemade Costumes
- I'm cooking something up
I recently got a few more Blog awards. It's time for me to officially accept them and bestow them on other deserving bloggers!
I received this award from a wonderful fellow mommy-blogger, Rocky Mountain Memoirs. She is fairly new to blogging, and I love how she is so transparent in her writing. I feel so special to receive this award from her.
Now to the rules for this Award:
And the Award goes to...
- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
- They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
- Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
The Suburban Jungle
i am Mommy
If Momma ain't...
Raising My Four Sons
The imPerfect Housewife
Love Lives in the Kitchen
I also got the One Lovely Blog award from If Momma ain't... This is such a privilege, a I really admire If Momma ain't... She is a wonderful writer, and I am encouraged every time I visit her blog.
So, here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog" award:
1. Accept the award
2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
And the winners are...
It's Shanna...like banana
My Fabulous Life With the Crazies
My Front Porch Looking In
Raising Normal Kids
The Attic Girl
The Baby Factory
Confessions of a First Time Mom
Warm Chocolate Milk
Inexpensive, Homemade Costumes
Based on all the encouraging comments I got on my post yesterday, I decided that I would do a series on inexpensive, homemade costumes. I will be posting ideas every 3-4 days. If you have an idea for me to attack, leave me a comment!
I'm Cooking Something Up
I'm cooking something up...I'm not going to go into a lot of details today. I'm going to keep you guessing, but you won't be guessing for long. I will be unveiling it on Saturday, so make sure to stop by and check in over the weekend!