The first time I ever had this recipe was our first night home from the hospital with Baby Boy. My boss at the time prepared this and brought it over (what a lifesaver!). I love this recipe because it is super easy to make and doesn't take a lot of prep time. It's a great last minute meal. Thanks for the recipe, Jill!
PREP TIME 15 Min
READY IN 20-25 Min
SERVINGS 4-6 Servings
- 16 oz Sour Cream (I use Light)
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup (I use Light)
- 4-5 Chicken breasts cooked & diced (I use 2 cans of all white meat chicken)
- Roll of Ritz crackers (I use Reduced Fat)
- 3/4 stick of butter (I use Light)
Combine soup and sour cream. Add cooked, diced chicken. Blend in desired amount of poppyseeds (I probably use around 2 Tbsp). Crush Ritz crackers in ziplock bag. Melt butter and pour into crackers. Shake to mix. Top casserole with Ritz mixture. Bake in 350 F oven 20-25 minutes until edges are bubbly hot. Serve over rice or noodles. Enjoy!