How to make a Jedi Costume
- burlap sack (here's one for $3.69)
- off-white or brown turtleneck (free if you have one on hand or can borrow one)
- thick brown ribbon, or a brown belt (free)
- brown tights (or sweat pants) (free if you have some, or borrow some)
- blue tempera paint ($2-5)
- aluminum foil
- an old wrapping paper roll (free)
- Cut head and arm holes in the burlap sack.
- Paint the wrapping paper roll blue, and put a bit of aluminum foil on the end to make a handle. You may want to "twist" the last few inches to make the handle part smaller and more stable to hold.
- Put on turtleneck and sweats/tights, and layer over the burlap sack. Put belt/ribbon around the waist.
- Grab your blue light saber, and you are ready to go get some candy.