The theme for this week was chicken, so I decided that I would make Individual Chicken Pot Pies.
Individual Chicken Pot Pies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 package of refrigerated pie dough
- 2 cups of chopped chicken breast (I used 1/2 a rotisserie chicken)
- 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables , thawed
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can of 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup , undiluted
- 1/4 cup of skim milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine the chicken & the next five ingredients in a large microwave bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until warm (stir 1/2 way through).
- Unroll dough, lightly roll in out, and then quarter the pie shell.
- Line a large muffin tin with 1/4 the dough, like in the image below. (I used my Demarle Texas Muffin Tray, which I love!)
- Fill the dough with the filling and pull the corners together and seal them.
- Lightly coat the top of the pot pies with the cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 for 15-18 minutes (or until the crust is golden brown).
Now for the Recipe Swap Party.
Here are the rules:
- Add the permalink to the specific blog post with a chicken recipe, not your general blog address.
- Link back to the party from your post so that your readers can join in the fun!
The theme for next week is SALADS!